It’s the last day of the year. 2016 is almost over. What a year we have had! Some good, some very good, some not so good, but all in all a great year. Some of our highlights were:
- We bought our very 1st motorhome. A 2011 Winnebago Itasca Suncruiser.
- We celebrated 45 years of marriage.
- We took 3 nice trips: Mackinaw, Ohio and Illinois.
- We got to have our granddaughter Kayleigh come stay for part of the summer.
- We were able to go camping 11 times, 26 nights, 7 different campgrounds.
- Our oldest son, Scott got married to his long time sweetheart.
- Hubby had knee replacement surgery.
- We went to the Lions football game on Thanksgiving with family. And we won!
- We bought our toad. A 2016 Ford Focus with everything we wanted on it.
- We got to spend almost every weekend with our adorable triplet grandchildren and our grown grandson, Tristan.
Yep, it was a good year spent with family. Just the way we like it. I hope all of you are able to smile when you take a look back at your past year and that your next year is even better, with good health and happiness. Happy New Year all.
Until next time,